Thursday 21 June 2018

I hope you know




I hope you know that in the midst of falling, you were growing. 
That when you weren't sure of which direction you were heading, you were always growing even when it did not feel that way. Even when your heart felt so tight, with the weight in your chest so heavy, you were growing. When the heart were in hands that fumbled with all that it was, and returned to you, when "i love you' became 'i can no longer do it' - you were growing. 

You were growing in the dark, and was still growing in the storm. You were growing in the loss, and in the healing and all that was messy with your life. And I know, trust me, I know it is hard to recognise. I know sometimes circumstances can change the person you are, that baggage can sometimes bury you. 

But I hope that you see it now. How your journey has made you into the person you are today. How it made you stronger and softer at the same time. I hope you see it now, how it was all necessary for your growth, how you were growing even when you folded you hope into yourself each night. How you were growing when you fought to wake up every morning.

I hope you see it now- how you were discovering yourself. How you were becoming.


-inspired by Bianca Sparacino

Lots of love, 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment